[Evolution] Display other mailer icons in header

Hi list,

I created a simple hack to display other mailers (Thunderbird, Apple
Mail, KMail, Outlook, Outlook Express, Opera) icon in mail header,
currently evolution only displays monkey icon when the mailer is
evolution. I created this patch just for fun and I thought I share it
with you guys. The patch is against evolution 2.62. Put the icons on
evolution share folder (mine is /usr/share/evolution/2.6/images). Have
fun.

--
Arif Lukito