[Evolution] Scripting language?

People,

Is there a scripting language that could be used with Evolution? - I am
thinking of running a script from a cron job that will:

- create extra folders that correspond to some sort of Sender selection
based on an existing folder (eg Inbox)

- automatically move appropriate mails from the original folder into the
newly created folders according to Sender

- expunge the original folder

I have lots of people that haven't managed their folders properly and it
is quite difficult to get a very time-consuming process like this done
during work hours so I want to schedule it for after hours . .

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades

Pricom Pty Limited  (ACN 003 252 275  ABN 91 003 252 275)
GPO Box 3411
Sydney NSW      2001
Australia
Mobile:  +61:0411-185-652