Re: [Evolution] Error when searching in calendar

hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 12.07.2006, 09:05 -0500 schrieb Dr. Juan Pedro Sanchez
C.:

I'm using Evolution 2.6.1 and Ubuntu 6.0.6 Dapper Drake for 64 bits.
Every time that I try to search for an item on the Calendar, I receive
an error message, and Evolution Fails and has to be closed.
It doesn't matter if the search is for an item in the summary, any
field or any of the other options.
A search in contacts has no problem.

please be more specific - what exactly does the error say? is it a local
calendar?

cheers,
andre