[Evolution] calendar email reminder

Hello!

I've got the problem, that I can't get evolution to remind me when a date falls due.

Actually, when I generate a new date and want to change the alarm rule to don't show a pop-up but to send an email, this option is "non-click-able" and marked as grey.

Till now I searched the hole Internet and asked in some forums, but didn't find a solution for this. "Mail-remind" is a very important feature, which I realy want to use! Imagine, how could one be reminded, if he or she isn't logged in graphically, but with ssh?

First, I thought, there was a mistake with the smtp-server, but neither with an extern smtp-server nor with sendmail (I use postfix), the requested option works.

It would be great, if anyone could help me.

Thanks in advance!

Ciao, Uwe