Re: [Evolution] !! Calendar&Tasks crash !!

On Mon, 2006-07-10 at 16:38 +0200, Ekaterina Syrkina wrote:
Dear all,

is there any way to restore the calendar & tasks? While typing one
message I've got some window with the message from evolution about
unexpected exit of calendar - I've pushed OK (not sure if there was
another possibility...), but when I've finished my message I've realised
that all the data from my calendar and tasks disappear :( Memos are
ok...

Sorry, problem is solved... No idea why, but both calendar and tasks
have just become invisible (unmarked with the tick near "Personal" in
both)...

Any advise?

Thanks,
Katya