[Evolution] how to export files in evolution?

First of all, I apologize if someone else already posted the same question before in this mailing list. I was unable to search for the subject with the search tool because it seemed not to be working, having got the following message:

"NOTICE (2006-06-21): Due to some problems in the recent mailman upgrade, the June 2006 archives are being fixed and the search indexes are being rebuilt. Please bear with us. -- GNOME sysadmin team"

My question is:
I have evolution setup with Ubuntu 6.06 and Debian Sarge, being the version in Debian Sarge older than the one in Ubuntu 6.06.

I would like to know how could I easily get emails, calendars, contacts etc synchronized between both, taking into account that they're not connected, each one is in a separate hard drive rack, used at a time in the same computer, what leaves me with the option to store the necessary files in a media like a usb key, for example, and load in the other hard drive. However, I don't know what are those files...

I noticed that there is an import option from the menu bar in evolution but I could not find any export option to start the storage step.

I appreciate any help or guidance on this.

Thanks