[Evolution] multiple machines

I need to use Evolution on at least two different machines, perhaps three:
work, home, laptop.  I want to be able to access the information, mail,
contacts, etc. on all machines.  Is there an easy way to do this?  Can the
directories be synchronized in some fashion?  Can they even be copied from
machine to machine, keeping one as the master?  Setting up a server of some
is undesirable, but could be done if absolutely necessary.

Thanks for the info,

Dan