Re: [Evolution] Filters not working

On Mon, 2006-01-30 at 11:57 +0100, Erik Slagter wrote:
My old filters work fine, but any new filters added are not executed on
received mail - I have to manually > Select All > Apply Filters to get
it to work.
Any ideas?

Did you check the _order_ in which the filters are applied? Do you have
a filter that sets "stop processing" that matches too much?

Checked my settings again, and the Exchange account had the Filter Check
disabled? Strange? because this is my only account and the older filters
worked?
So I guess toggling the "Apply filters to new messages in Inbox on this
server" enables the "new" filters.  Will do some experimenting and
report back.