Re: [Evolution] Send/Receive just became deactivated, help

Hi Rick,
On Fri, 2006-01-27 at 20:25 -0500, Rick Berger wrote:

Has anyone got any suggestion on what I could done to deactivate Send
and Receive and how to get them working again. I had to install
Thunderbird to get this out to you.
Guess you are in offline-mode. You need to go online to enable the
Send/Receive button. This is the small icon on the bottom left corner of
Evolution, on the status bar. Just click on that to go online. You could
also use the menu File->Work Online option to go online.

HTH,
partha