Re: [Evolution] Keystroke approach to "mark all as read"?

On Sun, 2006-01-29 at 21:57 -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
On Sun, 2006-01-29 at 20:38 -0500, Peter N. Spotts wrote:
Thanks, Ron. But that only does one at a time; I'm thinking about a
window's worth at a time -- the keyboard equivalent of Folder=>Mark
Messages as Read. The only way I can see to do that now would be first
to select all (ctrl-a), then use your ctrl-k. Some email clients will
allow a ctrl-something to mark all read without having to select all
first.

Technically, ^K marks *highlighted* records.  If you simply click
on a message, you're only highlighting 1 record.

I'm so used to doing ^A to select all emails, that I'm surprised
to notice in v2.4 that there isn't an Edit->"Select All" emails.

Ah, here we go:
    Folder->"Select All Messages"
    Folder->"Mark Messages As Read"

Does typing ^A instead of ctrl-a mark me as a greybeard?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

GGLX : Gnome GNU Linux X.Org