Re: [Evolution] SpamAssassin

On Tue, 2006-01-24 at 13:44 +0200, Hans wrote:
I'm new to this group, can someone please point me to a FAQ or info page
concerning SpamAssassin and Evolution 2.4 integration.
I have been marking junk mail for a while now, but haven't seen any
improvement in spam filtering?
(SuSE10.0, Evolution 2.4, spamd 3.0.4)

I had the same problem with my SA.  In my case changing the
required_score (to determine what is spam) setting from 5 to 3 made SA
almost perfect.  I used webmin to set it.  It's located under the webmin
server modules section.  I believe the control file
is /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf, although I'm not very familiar with
SA.

Brian Whiting