[Evolution] Evolution and IMAP keywords?

Does Evolution support IMAP keywords? I did some experiments with Evolution 2.4 on my Mac and it seems that this version does not, but I'd like to know for sure. If it doesn't, are there plans to include IMAP-keyword support in a future version of Evolution?

FYI, here's some info about IMAP keyword support in various IMAP clients:

* SeaMonkey Suite and Thunderbird use $Labeln, where n=1,2,3,4,5
* Opera 9.0 Preview 1 uses XOPL-n, where n=1,2,3,4,5,6,7
* Mulberry, which is kind of dead, lets users define 8 keywords
* Pine lets users define a lot of IMAP keywords (I haven't hit a limit yet)

Thanks for any info about IMAP keywords in Evolution (and in any other IMAP client!),
 Nancy

--
 Nancy McGough ~ <http://www.ii.com> ~ <http://deflexion.com>
   IMAP, pine, procmail, data deflexion, infinity, and more