[Evolution] Error while fetching mail...input/output error

Yesterday I had an error while trying to get mail via POP.

Error While Fetching Mail:
Cannot get message B8......{a whole bunch of hex digits}: input/output
error.

This stopped me from getting ANY mail. I eventually solved it by using a
webmail interface, figuring out which message was bad, and deleting it.
Was there a way for me to solve this problem from within Evolution?
Perhaps a way to tell it to ignore the bad message and get me the rest
of the mail that was in the queue?

Thanks,
David