Re: [Evolution] Request for Help -- Reply with Greek Text

On Wed, 2006-01-11 at 22:52 +0100, guenther wrote:
Trying to reproduce a bug. Can anyone please reply to this message and
provide some Greek text? I'd need a few Greek words/chars in

* the subject (please change the subject)
* the mail body
* the from address

TIA for any reply. :)

Come one, no one on this list who speaks Greek?

Nay, and I tell you that, Ile ne're looke you
i'th' face againe. But those that vnderstood him, smil'd
at one another, and shooke their heads: but for mine
owne part, it was Greeke to me.

-Mark Gordon