Re: [Evolution] Upgrade without losing mail: is there a HOWTO?

On Wednesday 11 January 2006 12:35, meldav wrote:
I am ready to upgrade from SuSE 9.2 to 10.  I have never in the past
been successful at preserving my Evolution inbox, folders, and contacts.

In your Home folder, make sure that Hidden files are sown, and just copy the
directory .evolution to some external device. Do the upgrade, and copy the
directory back to your home folder. Easy, unless amyone knows anything
different..... :-)