[Evolution] Running filters on e-mails already in the inbox.

Hi

I have a large amount of mail that I've just imported and I want to run
it through the filters to properly categorise it / divide it up.

I already have some filters running on new mail that comes through that
seems to divide it quite nicely.  I don't, however, appear to be able
run the filters on stuff already in the Inbox (I'm thinking of something
similar to 'Run Now' on the filters in Outlook).  Is there some trick to
doing this?

Thanks,
- Mab