Re: [Evolution] Request for Help -- Reply with Greek Text

On Wed, 2006-01-11 at 22:52 +0100, guenther wrote:
Trying to reproduce a bug. Can anyone please reply to this message and
provide some Greek text? I'd need a few Greek words/chars in

* the subject (please change the subject)
* the mail body
* the from address

TIA for any reply. :)

Come one, no one on this list who speaks Greek?

I can "decode" about 10 words ;-) if you tell me how I can input Greek
chars, I will be happy to help you out.