Re: [Evolution] OWA login problem

Title: [Evolution] OWA login problem
Hi,

I had a similar problem.  It turned out that evolution/exchange had somehow changed the account setting (in edit>preferences, edit the exchange account, receiving email tab) from plaintext password to secure password.  Changing it back to plaintext solved the problem.  You could also ry forget passwords in the file menu to see if it prompts you for the password again.

Paul