[Evolution] KDE servicemenus

I'd like to add an "Email using Evolution" action in Konqueror (where
right-clicking on a file would open Evo with the file attached). I found
the mechanism to create the servicemenu entry, but am having trouble
with the appropriate command line option to open a compose window with
the file attached. I found an old email from Guenther as a reference,
but couldn't get it to work. Am I right in assuming that non-KDE apps
can be set up this way? If so, can anyone help with the command line
options?

Thanks,

Des
--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-980-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support