Re: [Evolution] copying all email addresses from a folder .. how?

On Mon, 2006-01-09 at 00:24 -0500, jim ruxton wrote:
I was wondering if it is possible to grab all sender email addresses
from messages that have been sent to me and are in a specific folder. I
don't want to have to go through all the messages and copy each email
address to a text file. Thanks!
Jim

Its not possible to do that. There was an experimental plugin which
could do that. But its not there on head or on the branch anymore. Feel
free to file a request in bugzilla.gnome.org

Cheers,
partha