Re: [Evolution] error when typing new mail

On Thu, 2006-01-05 at 16:18 -0300, Thiago Germano Beier wrote:
hi all,

we're having an error when we're typing new mails at the evolution 2.4
new mail compose

so , when we're writing this mail we type the word "LINUX" but the

But LINUX appears in your email.

 the work changes by itself for the following format "XUNIL"

evolution version 2.4 at NLD (novell linux desktop)

how could it be possible ?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"I hired you people to try to get a little track laid, not to
jump around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots!"
Taggart, Blazing Saddles