Re: [Evolution] Viewing Unread messages only

On Thu, 2006-01-05 at 12:00 +0000, Gordon Burgess-Parker wrote:
I would like to have a view that will show Unread messages only. I'm
having difficulty doing this. Can anyone point me in the right
direction?

You can do it (and in fact I do it too) with vfolders.  You may have
already tried them, but here's how I have mine configured (evo 2.4.2.1):

- in vfolder properties
- in "rules", make a rule that says "Status" "is not" "read"
- in "search folder sources" choose specific folders, or the all folders
option.

You can also choose "all related" threads to get replies and parents to
an unread message in the same vfolder.

now view this folder instead of your inbox, and you will only see unread
messages!

HTH,

Leave bigotry in your quarters; there's no room for it on the bridge.
                -- Kirk, "Balance of Terror", stardate 1709.2