Re: [Evolution] Sent/Drafts settings randomly disappearing

Hi

There is a bug  for this problem in http://bugzilla.gnome.org, this will
be fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks
Poornima
On Wed, 2005-12-28 at 11:51 -0600, Ben Davis wrote:
I am using evolution 2.4.1 w/ evolution-exchange. Every once in awhile,
when I send an email it shows up in my inbox. So, I go to my account
settings (the "defaults" tab) and sure enough, the "Sent" and "Drafts"
folder settings are completely blank.  I set them to where they are
supposed to be, but after awhile the same thing happens again for
apparently no reason.  Does anyone have any insight on this?