[Evolution] Can't synchronise Calendar or Tasks with Palm IIIxe

Hi,

I'm using Evolution 2.4 and am trying to sync it with my Palm IIIxe
using gnome-pilot (version 2.0.12). I'm using a serial cradle, and
running PalmOS 3.5.2.

I've managed to get the Palm set up in the Gnome Pilot configuration,
and have set up the relevant conduits to "Synchronize". The Contacts
folder has synchronised correctly. However, Tasks and Calendars have not
synced.

The HotSync log on my pal doesn't reveal any problems - just lists all
the folders that have been synced (EAddress, ECalendar, EToDo etc).

Any suggestions gratefully received!

Many thanks,

John