Re: [Evolution] Evolution's http cache

AFAIK, the cache continues to build again -- even after removing the
entire contents of the directory. I am using evo 2.4.2.1. Expunge or Empty
trash still leaves http content in one of the myriad number files under
cache/http. Should this be a bug report? Or do the maintainers monitor
this thread?
I think this is a bug, although i have not seen this happen with me. But
it could be a probable bug.
Guenther, Andre?? Anything on this.

i will look into the code to see if somethings amiss.
Cheers,
partha