Re: [Evolution] Attaching e-mail messages

hi david,

Am Montag, den 20.02.2006, 17:28 -0500 schrieb David Ronis:
I occasionally have to write e-mails where I need to attach several
emails that I have in my various folders.  I don't want to forward them
individually, nor do I want cut and paste them into the composition
window of the e-mail I'm writing.

you could add a virtual "search folder" containing the messages of all
your folders: at "edit | search folders", set "sources" to "all local
folders".
after that, switch to that search folder (at the bottom of your folder
pane), mark the messages you would like to forward, and choose "forward"
from the right-click menu.

cheers,
andre

--