Re: [Evolution] Evolution vertical view & auto add email address to Contacts

On Mon, 2006-02-20 at 15:58 +1100, Justin Kelly wrote:
Hi All,

Ive been using Evolution for a while now and was wondering will/does
Evolution have an 'vertical' view similar to Thunderbird/Outlook 2003?
I find this feature of Thunderbird very useful.

We are working on a similiar thing. Dont remember the bug id.

Also is there way to automatically add emails address your emailing to
Contacts(again similar to Thuderbird)?.  I know theres the
'Automatically create entries in the addressbook when responding y
emails' but its not exactly what I need.

what else are you looking for?
Apart from these small issues Evolution rocks!!

Keep up the great work

Cheers

Justin Kelly
--
email: justin kelly org au
Mob.: 0402 667 075

jabber: justin jabber org au
gtalk: linuxppc gmail com
msn: justinjameskelly hotmail com
yahoo im: justinjameskelly

Linux, because reboots are for installing hardware.