[Evolution] Duplicate Search Folders - and a crash with " =?iso-8859-1?q?=2Eo?= =?iso-8859-1?q?O0=DC0Oo=2E?= "

Hi everybody,

Yesterday i (= " .oO0Ã0Oo. ") accidentally started two sessions of
Evolution simultaneously. " .oO0Ã0Oo. " don't know how long they were
running in parallel. Eventually " .oO0Ã0Oo. " closed one when it was
noticed on two different desktops. When " .oO0Ã0Oo. " shut down the pc
when leaving the office, the other session was closed during shutdown;
like it always does.

This morning the Search Folders all appear twice. " .oO0Ã0Oo. " thought,
where can these duplicates come from. Is there a file i could edit to
remove the duplicates? If one Search Folder is deleted in the evolution
tree, both disappear!; " .oO0Ã0Oo. " need heeellp.

BtW; Evolution  (2.4.0 Groupware Suite - Novell's SuSE 10.0 purchased
Box on a x86_64 system) didn't like my ASCII-Art = " .oO0Ã0Oo. ", when
the = was added in the third line above. It went into a loop or
something by accessing disk continually for a few minutes, almost
freezing the pc. I managed to close it in a split second it was not
accessing disk or something. It opened and recovered the mail ...

I've had both problems before, which were then posted to this list - no
response so far ...

:-/
Al