Re: [Evolution] 2.4.2.1 and html mail

On Tue, 2006-02-07 at 12:46 -0500, John D'Ausilio wrote:
I'm very happy with Evo 2.4 now that exchange integration is working
well (I even have my contact list!) .. but one thing I havn't been
able to figure out is how to disable display of HTML mail. 2.2 had a
configuration checkbox in mail prefs, but I've not been able to find
anything equivalent for 2.4 .. anyone have any ideas?

apparently no one really uses / wants it, and it only made it into 2.2
by accident.  (Which means all the people who really do want it don't
exist, but don't tell them they don't exist or they might vanish :)

The plugin is still there, but it may break other things if you turn it
on.  You can install it with the configure option --enable-plugins=xxx
where xxx is either the word no, base, all, experimental, or a list of
plugins that you want.  Have a look at evolution-2.4.2.1.tar.bz2/plugins
for the available ones.

HTH,
--
Iain Buchanan <iain at netspace dot net dot au>

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off your goal.