[Evolution] Palm Z22 synching with Evolution

Seeking help!

The Palm Z22 looks an ideal first PDA for me. Has anyone had experience
with this and synching it with Evolution?

I am using Ubuntu 5.10, Evolution 2.4.1. on a dual boot Intel Pentium 4
1.7 e-mchine. Although I dual boot I am wanting to move over to Linux
completely so this is the reason for the query. Yes, I could run the Z22
in Windozzze but I'd rather not!

Any help would be much appreciated. I am one step up from a total
newbie, so I do want to learn more.

Many thanks,

Nic Deane

512k Broadband £14.99 per month