Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 12:53:24 -0800
From: Daniel Yek <danieyek alumni washington edu>
Subject: Re: [Evolution] memory leak
To: evolution-list gnome org

Evolution often sucks up all my memory - 1 GB of RAM and another 1 GB
of
swap space when I delete some document element that appeared to be
inside nested tables. It always happen during message composition,
especially when editing and replying to a previous message.

Recent weeks, it has crashed randomly on me often, without any
identifiable cause.

I know this information is not very useful, but that is all I have at
this point. I'll update with more information if I manage to spend
time
on it and find out the problems.

--
Daniel Yek.