[Evolution] Evolution 2.2 refuses to start

Yesterday evolution (2.2, under Suse linux 9.3) was working fine, until it hung - I can't remember what caused it to hang.  But now it just won't start at all.  I've killed all processes relating to evolution and oaf; run the oaf-slay command, but still nothing.  I guess I could reboot - that usually fixes most problems - but that seems like overkill.  Does anybody have any recommendations?  I'd be delighted for any advice here...

Thanks,
Alasdair