Re: [Evolution] Evolution MS-Exchange access through proxy

Anyone can help here? I have exactly the same problem: when I VPN into my
enterprise network, I need to use a Proxy for HTTPS.

Is this supported in Evolution? Can someone shed some light here please?

Thanks!

Vilmantas Baranauskas-2 wrote:

Hello,

I am using Evolution to access MS-Exchange account.
This wor!ks OK as long as I am not behind a proxy.
"https" is used for OWA string.

Setting gnome "Network Proxy" preferences doesn't
help. Is there any way to make Evolution go through
proxy for MS-Exchange access?

My environment is:
Ubuntu 6.06 LTS (Dapper)
Evolution 2.6.1