Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.8.2 forgets passwords

I am having similar problem in Gnome

On Sun, 2006-12-17 at 12:37 -0700, Simon Roberts wrote:
This seems to happen only under KDE. I found this, and then switched to
Gnome, and it's working just fine.

Paradoxically, you seem to be able to make it remember passwords for a
_single_session_ if you _uncheck_ the box for "remember"! Not a fix, but
somewhat preferable at least!

Good luck,
Cheers,
Simon