[Evolution] Global Address List

Successfully connected to an Exchange server hosted off site.  Cannot
get the GAL to work.  Have my calendar, all my contacts, emails, etc,
but the GAL wont populate.  I'm too lazy to look up people's email
addresses.

Any tips to get this working (error message is attached)?

In the Receive Options tab of the exchange account, there are a few
settings for GAL, including server name...the provider has been no help,
is there any way to get this setting from my old outlook settings?

Thanks in advance.

PRIVACY NOTICE

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. Use of the information contained in
this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this email.