[Evolution] Question regarding IMAP and Folder Override

I need to connect to an IMAP server with a folder that isn't named
Inbox. I found where to override the folder name in Receiving Options ->
Override server-supplied folder namespace and did so, but I am unable to
see my IMAP mail and the folder isn't showing up in my Folder ->
Subscriptions list for that server. Any suggestions?

The archives aren't searchable, I apologize if there was an answer I
should have easily found in there.

--
Dee-Ann LeBlanc
Splunk Base Knowledge Manager