[Evolution] Just upgraded to Evo 2.8.2 with Suse 10.2, won't remember password

I just upgraded my system from Suse 10.1 to Suse 10.2 with Evo 2.8.2 now
no matter what I do Evo keep the password constantly ask for it and
sometimes appears frozen so I kill it and restart.

I have run the "gnome-keyring-daemon" from the command line and still no
change, searching the net that's the only solution I could find.

Any other ideas or directions you could steer me to would be
appreciated.

Thanks a Lot

Mike