Re: [Evolution] Too many files open error

Brian,

I was able to resolve the issue.   What I did was most likely more of a fluke than anything....

I moved .evolution to evolution_orig and then started evolution.  It created a new .evolution and started up with the basic folders, etc.  I then closed out the application and did the following:

1) removed .evolution
2) moved evoltuion_orig to .evolution
3) restarted evolution

Since I did that the mail program has been running fine.  Actually it is better than fine. It is really smoking fast now.  Not sure what I cleared, deleted, or released but it fixed it.  Thoughts?

-Patrick