Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.6.2 ... I just want to cry...

On Fri, 2006-06-09 at 06:46 -0700, Shawn Badger wrote:
I have similar problems with evolution. My exchange connector was
working ok  with a few crashes every other day, until I installed 2.6.2.
After that the exchange portion didn't crash, but maybe that was because
every time I clicked into an exchange folder evolution would crash. I
did a yum install evolution* out of desperation and installed all the
debug and dev packages. So far no problems other than I can't seem to be
able to open any bodies shared calenders yet.

what is the issue you are observing while you try to access other user's
calendar. Please file a bug report on this with the details of error
message displayed. Also i suggest you to use 2.6.3.

Thanks,
Sushma.