Re: [Evolution] outlook to evolution export import

On Sat, Aug 12, 2006 at 11:43:24AM +0100, Sedat Riza wrote:
Hi

Hi,

I know how to export from outlook to evolution using the mozilla
internert explorer.  But it is very long winded.  Is there a simple
export and import procedure.  I have lots of subfolders in outlook and
don't want to recreate all of them individually.

If you have access to an IMAP account somewhere, you can set it up on
Outlook and move all of your folders there. Then you can move all data
back to your local folders of Evolution.

-HTH
--
Enver