[Evolution] Migrating from Outlook to Evolution

I'm trying to move from Outlook to Evolution.    I basically tried the same that Eugene did, migrating to Thunderbird first.  The problem is that all my email that are digitally signed (with X.509) certificates, do not appear on the boxes.  However, if I look on the folders and files, I do see the emails there.  Any ideas of what might be going on?

Thanks

Rodrigo Botafogo
Diretor de Tecnologia
(21) 4501-1800 - (11) 4501-1860
www.certisign.com.br
Vocêainda não possui uma identidade digital?
Obtenha aqui: www.ecpf.com.br