[Evolution] crashing

Evolution seems to be crashing quite often lately (2.2.2 on Fedora core
4). As nearly as I can tell, it seems to happen when I'm replying to a
message that is somewhat complex (e.g., the message I'm replying too may
have been a forwarded message and I'm replying to the forwarder)--and
maybe there is incoming mail at the same time. It's hard to know for
sure, for all I get is a message that it's shutting down or something to
that effect.

EB