Re: [Evolution] directories to save for update

On Sat, 2006-04-22 at 12:54 +0200, Joep Blom wrote:
Hi,
I have a lot of problems, upgrading from FC4 to FC5. Therefore I like to
do something drastic, i.e. reformatting the partitions it uses and
installing FC5 from scratch.
However, I would preserve my .evolution directory (all addresses,
appointments and relevant old mails) but I don't know anymore what to
save more. Do I need to save all .gnome and .gnomexx directories.

You need to save .evolution and .gconf.

poc