Re: [Evolution] HTML Mail (was: Evolution Fonts)

On Thu, 2006-04-20 at 18:07 -0400, Matt Stockdale wrote:
Since the font isn't specified in the HTML produced by your evolution
install (send yourself a message, and view the message source), the mail
client of the recipient is defaulting to something - Have your friends
set the default font in outlook to Arial?

Of course, I can't just let this go without the obligatory "HTML mail is
a pox upon humanity" comment. Just use plain text. Problem solved.

Matt