[Evolution] Re: Reading GPG-encrypted mail

Curiouser and curiouser.

Opening a mail in my Sent folder, one which had been encrypted to my own
key as well as to its recipient's worked exactly as advertized.   Evo
asked me for my key and then decrypted the message for me.

Looks like the incoming mail I reported earlier didn't have pedantically
correct headers or something.   Here's the mail with personal
information and Received: removed.