Re: [Evolution] Wish: Uncached IMAP folders

[Replying to own post]

On Wed, 2006-04-19 at 08:08 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Link the cache folders you don't want to /dev/null? (I haven't tried
this and don't know about any possible side-effects).

This makes no sense e.g. you might want to cache a subfolder but not its
parent, or cache headers but not bodies, etc. etc. In my defense I
haven't had my morning tea yet :-)

(Removes foot from mouth).

poc

poc