Re: [Evolution] Evolution folder trouble.

On Tue, 2006-04-11 at 13:04 -0700, Alex Laughlin wrote:
I've got an imap server running courier and Evolution is having some
trouble properly displaying the folders on this server. It works on
other imap servers, but not the one that runs courier. What's happening
is that the folder that I add are all displayed under the Inbox folder,
instead of under top level directory. I've searched high and low for a
solution to this, but I can't find anything.

Is this just a bug, or is there something I can do to fix it?

It's not a bug, it's a feature :-) IMAP servers can be configured to
show all folders as hanging from Inbox, or to have them all hanging from
an (invisible) root. This is a server configuration option and there's
nothing the client can do about it.

poc