[Evolution] Storing Folder x%... takes long time

Hi all,

I've been using evolution for quite a long time now.
Presently i use the evolution that is packaged with
redhat EL. I use the client almost for 8 to 10 hours a
day. What happens is once in a while (atleast once a
day) is, the client stops responding and i see the
status "Storing Folder ..." with some incrementing
percentage. It takes 10 to 15 minutes for it complete
and i cannot do anything during that time. Can anyone
explain me why it happens? My disk space is good. My
mp and ram are good. Is this a problem or anything
else? i'm a techi, so i may understand if you explain
what exactly happens during that time.

Please reply me. I'm not a part of this group. so
please CC your replies to vidyapraveen yahoo com

thanx

VP