Re: [Evolution] Removed IMAP folders still displayed

On Thu, 2006-04-06 at 13:37 +0200, Jerome Warnier wrote:
Evolution shows a strange behaviour on my laptop since I upgraded to Evo
2.4.2.1 (from Debian Sarge to Etch): I removed some IMAP folders on
another machine (also using Evo, though) and they are still displayed,
but when I try to access them, I got an error after a timout of a few
seconds.
How can I tell Evo to refresh its folder list to the last current
version?

On 2.6 it's Folder -> Subscriptions. Can't remember the 2.5 equivalent
but it's definitely there.

poc