Re: [Evolution] Calendar Alarms vs. Idle Time

it is grayed out because it has nothing to do with the client side

I figured it was something like that.

i remember though a message on the mailing list

Strange. Is it possible that some redhat patching is crapping up the
process?

If nobody seems to know anything about this particular problem, perhaps
I should take it to the evolution-hackers list? I'm interested in
prodding around to figure out what's going wrong. (And I don't like
filing bugs unless I can reproduce it every time...) Maybe they'd be
able to point me in the right direction?

Of course, if anybody else would like to chime in with the magical
solution, I'd be much obliged. ;)

thanks
--Alex (Malex) Markley
http://mnet-media.com/
http://whoisEMIT.com/
http://mai-adventures.com/

Useless Info:
  Listening to: Mindbender - Mindbender - I Believe
  System kernel: Linux 2.6.12-1.1376_FC3
  Reliability: 21:54:04 up 19 days, 13:04, 4 users, load average: 0.20, 0.42, 0.54